|Wed, 09/28/2011 - 12:54 — Dickel||Tweet||
Monday 10th of October to Thursday 13th of October 16h18
Despite our research, we are unable to find similar web-based application vendors who have received the Lodsys letter . There is a growing urge to start something.
16h18, we receive the draft proposal for the reponse letter to Lodsys by the Iteanu law firm
The draft proposal letter, drafted by Olivier Iteanu and Raoul Fuentes is straightforward although we know it might not be enough for dismissal.
At this very instant we decide to make our response public.
Late thursday night: drafting the action plan
What exactly do we want to achieve?
- Helping out and welcoming similar mobile or web-based application vendorsAider et accueillir les entreprises qui seraient dans le même cas que nous. Les développeurs d'applcations iPhone et Android sont les bienvenus.
- Organising the gathering of proof or prior art information against the claims of the Lodsys patents
- Publishing information as widely as possible so that the available and accumulated knowledge and intelligence can be helpful to as many as possible.
How do we plan to achieve that
- By using the web and available social networks.
- By liaising with relevant online or offline media and specialized blogs
- By providing the tools to help distribute the initiative, for instance the banners to be displayed on various website
We present the action plan to the GroupCamp team to bring in all the available energy to the initiative.
Not very surprisingly, the team, fired up, is fully on-board.
Olivier Itéanu informs us that he will provide us with the support. We are grateful to him for his support.