How to use GroupCamp Project Management software with G Suite and Google Apps
This video shows the integration of GroupCamp Project management software with G Suite, the provisioning of users and the use of Google Apps: Google Drive, Contacts, Calendar and the GroupCamp gadget for Gmail.
If you own a G Suite domain, you can benefit from integrating Google Apps with GroupCamp. After installing GroupCamp from the G Suite Marketplace, you can easily:
- user provisioning from your G Suite domain to your Groupcamp Account,
- add guests to collaborative projects from Google Contacts,
- browse your Google Drive documents and add them to projects or as attachments of your tasks,
- Synchronize your jobs, tasks and milestones in the Google calendar of your choice,
- use the gmail gadget to post messages, save attachments, and create tasks in GroupCamp without leaving gmail,
- access GroupCamp from the universal bar without having to enter a username or password,
- benefit from the SSO connection to GroupCamp with your G Suite ID.
Using GroupCamp integration with G Suite and Google Apps make your team more effective every day.
Read more here: Project Management with G Suite and Google Apps for Work.