How to use GroupCamp Project Management software with G Suite and Google Apps
This video shows the integration of GroupCamp Project management software with G Suite, the provisioning of users and the use of Google Apps: Google Drive, Contacts and Google Calendar.
If you own a G Suite domain, you can benefit from integrating Google Apps with GroupCamp. After installing GroupCamp from the G Suite Marketplace, you can easily:
- add users from your G Suite domain to your Groupcamp Account (user provisioning),
- add guests to collaborative projects from Google Contacts,
- browse your Google Drive documents and add them to projects or as attachments of your tasks,
- create Google Drive docs from GroupCamp,
- synchronize your jobs, tasks and milestones in the Google calendar of your choice,
- access GroupCamp from the universal bar without having to enter a username or password,
- benefit from the Login with Google with your G Suite or Gmail ID,
- use the GroupCamp Gmail add-on to turn emails into tasks and save attachments without leaving Gmail.
Using GroupCamp integration with G Suite and Google Apps make your team more effective every day.
Read more here: