This article explains how to manage colleagues and guests users in a GroupCamp account.
In GroupCamp, users can be Colleagues or Guests.
A colleague is a user from your company (or organization). Teams and Organizations will allow you to group your colleagues together.
A guest is a user outside your organization who could be a customer, a partner or a supplier. An invited guest is tied to a Company.
- A colleague can belong to one or more teams.
- A colleague can belong to one organization only.
- A guest has to belong to a company.
For more information on teams, organizations, guests and companies, please read the following articles:
- How to use teams and management teams?
- How to use organizations
- Share projects with your clients and partners and How to set up Guest users? How to use the Companies app?
To assign the Administrator role to a colleague, please read this faq: How to change the role of a colleague? Change user type?
Note: To find out if you can use teams and organizations with your current GroupCamp plan, please click on the Plans and Quotas icon located in the Admin panel.