Managing users in GroupCamp: colleagues, teams, organizations, guests, companies.
- Google G Suite Administrators FAQs
- My personal preferences
- Use multiple GroupCamp accounts with a single GroupCamp ID
- Share projects with your clients and partners
- My starred features
- Resource and Cost management
- Scheduling apps
- Users Administration
- Account sign in issues. How to retrieve your username or your password.
- Manage members in a project. Add or remove members
Frequently asked questions
- Add an internet calendar in Microsoft Outlook
- How to use the iCalendar format to sync my Desktop Office calendar
- How to set up my preferences for date, time and working business days?
- Adding a Google Contact as a Colleague or Guest
- How to set up Guest users in your account ? How to use the Companies app ?
- Use Private Objects in a project with clients
- How to invite your clients and partners to an online project?
- How to set up your internal user support
- How to use starred items, menus, filters and groups
- What does GroupCamp look like for project resource user and a user without a role?
- Excel import of Roles, Profiles, Resources and Costs
- How to sync your data with an outlook.com, hotmail, Live or MSN Calendar
- Troubleshoot your G Suite Apps Marketplace issues
- How to automatically follow new items
- How to manage new items followed by project members
- How to receive my schedule by email
- How to change the role of a colleague? Change user type?
- How to import colleagues and organizations using Excel
- How to use teams and management teams?
- How to use organizations
- How to control Marketplace applications visibility for G Suite users
- Manage G Suite users and their Google Apps