How to set your personal preferences
This GroupCamp article explains how to set your personal user preferences : Identity, Password, display language, Profile, Integrations, Email notifications, Calendar sync, regional options, etc.
Personal preferences and settings in GroupCamp include your personal profile and personal information. To set your personal preferences, use the Preferences App. by clicking on your name in the top navigation bar.
In this article:
- Identity: Change your first and Last name, email, username and password, externals indentity, display language, time zone
- Profile: Manage your function and other profile information
- Calendar: sync your tasks and planning in your personal calendar
- Integrations: connect to Box, Dropbox, Google or Microsoft services
- Email notifications: customize your email notifications
- Regional options: manage your date and time preferences
- Devices: manage your sessions
Change your first name and last name, your GroupCamp username and password, your primary email, add Google ID (to sign into GroupCamp using your Google ID). You can change your language settings, your personal time zone, and you can also add other email addresses (you will be able to send emails to GroupCamp from other email adresses).
Find out more here: How can I change my name, username, password, email, photo.
Add personal information to be shared with colleagues within the account including contact information (email, telephone, job title, etc...). You can choose what profile information to share with other users.
Find out more here: How do I update my function and profile information.
Synchronize GroupCamp with your Google Calendar, Microsoft Outlook Calendar or add an iCalendar feed in your Desktop Microsoft Outlook, Apple iCal or Mozilla calendar.
Find out more here:
- How to sync tasks, jobs and milestones to Google Calendar.
- How to sync your tasks and jobs with a Microsoft Calendar: Outlook.com, hotmail, etc.
- How to use the iCalendar format to sync tasks and jobs in an office Calendar.
Add, delete or renew authorizations for third-party, cloud-based storage, contacts or calendar services.
Find out more here:
- Project Management with Google Drive
- Project Management with Microsoft OneDrive
- Project Management with Box
- Project Management with Dropbox
- How to sync tasks, jobs and milestones to Google Calendar
- How to sync your tasks and jobs with a Microsoft Calendar: Outlook.com, hotmail, etc
- How to add Google Contacts as Colleagues or Guests in your GroupCamp account
Customize the way you wish to send out or receive email notifications. Find out more here: How to set my preferences for email notifications.
Define your date display preferences (dd/mm/yyyy, yyyy/mm/dd, etc...) and your time display format (AM/PM or 24h format), your working days. Find out more here: How to set up my preferences for date, time and working business days?.
Manage your sessions.