Presenting GroupCamp's Web, Smartphone & Tablet Interfaces. Manage cookies. Supported Browsers
GroupCamp offers several versions of its software. You can use GroupCamp on your computer, smartphone or tablet. This article presents the Desktop, Responsive, Android and IOS versions of GroupCamp.
In this article, we will cover:
- Desktop and Responsive versions
- IOS and Android versions
- Lost your web access or user ID
- Customize the GroupCamp interface
- Supported browsers for GroupCamp
These two versions are accessible through the internet browser used on your terminal.
- The Desktop version allows a full access to GroupCamp's features. This version works on a laptop or desktop (Windows, MacOS, Linux). The Desktop version for tablet can also be used on an IPad or Android tablet.
- The Responsive version can adapt to any terminal, especially small screens like smartphones or tablets. Navigation through the GroupCamp interface is simplified and access to certain features is limited due to limited screen size.
In the event the GroupCamp interface displayed is not adapted to your terminal, you can choose another one thanks to the interface selector (please read the FAQ on Desktop, Tablet or Responsive interfaces for more information).
Whichever terminal you use, if you decide to use the Desktop or Responsive versions, you need to make sure that:
- Your browser allows cookies (you will not be able to sign in if this option is not enabled in your web browser).
- In the browser's website address bar, you need to type in your account access URL if you wish to access the GroupCamp's desktop version: https://site-name.groupcamp.com. For the GroupCamp's responsive version, you need to type in: https://m.groupcamp.com/#site-name.
GroupCamp provides a free Android app for tablets and smartphones, and a free iOS app for iPhone and iPad. Apps allow project management, task management, timesheet management, push notifications and more.
Please note that you can also use the GroupCamp Responsive version with your smatphone or tablet browsers.
Have you forgotten the web access URL of your GroupCamp account? Your username? Your password? Please read this article: I cannot sign in. I don't remember my username or password.
Thanks to the Look & feel icon located in your Admin panel, you can customize your GroupCamp interface (colors, picture on your sign in page).
GroupCamp supports Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Edge, Safari. If you witness any web interface issues please contact the GroupCamp support team and attach your screenshot to your email.