New project Overview application
The Overview app in your online project management tool gets a brand new look with a series of new features. We have changed the way late items are displayed and the project schedule gets a brand new interface. The new updates presented in this blog are related to the changes made to the way milestones are now linked to tasks (please see our blog posts on Milestones and due dates on linked tasks)
A new presentation of late items
Late tasks and milestones in a project are now grouped and sorted by date in a single 'late items’ category in the overview of a project. We present the more recent late items first to allow for a fast response on those items which often require minor updates.
With the new task update widget, you can now :
- edit and update a task,
- change the priority level of a task, move the task to another list, or enter an estimated time
- as always : you can view and update comments on a task.
The way Milestones are presented also gets a new layout:
- The Milestone icon is now displayed next to milestone description
- You can view late tasks linked to a milestone
- to complete a milestone, you need to edit the milestone first
Please note that, the mobile web app version for your iPhone and Android smartphones are also updated accordingly.