Understand the GroupCamp Desktop version Web interface
This FAQ presents the Web user interface basic principles for the GroupCamp Desktop version.
In this article:
- Presentation of the GroupCamp web interface
- Contextual menu and keyboard shortcuts
- Browse through different groups
- Customize the look and feel of your GroupCamp
The top navigation bar allows you to do the following :
- With the SIgn Out menu, switch between multiple GroupCamp accounts. This is particularly helpful when you have merged multiple GroupCamp accounts using different GroupCamp IDs or external IDs such as Google accounts,
- Use the left navigation sidebar to Pin or Unpin menus for the main top bar.
Please note that the available menus in the left sidebar depend on your current GroupCamp subscription or privileges.
Use the right-click of your mouse or the 'm' keyboard touch or the More button to display the contextual menu.
GroupCamp keyboard shortcuts (Shift + ? )
Keyboard shorcuts management for lists and items
Click on an item to open its Information panel.
To browse through the different groups you belong to, click on the group button in the to bar (if pinned) or in the left sidebar menu.
GroupCamp allows you to customize colors of your GroupCamp account. To read more, please consult this article: Change the colors of my GroupCamp account.