Understand the GroupCamp Desktop version Web interface
This FAQ presents the Web user interface basic principles for the GroupCamp Desktop version.
In this article:
- Presentation of the GroupCamp web interface
- Contextual menu and keyboard shortcuts
- Browse through different groups
The top navigation bar allows you to do the following :
- Switch between multiple GroupCamp accounts. This is particularly helpful when you have merged multiple GroupCamp accounts using different GroupCamp IDs or external IDs such as Google accounts,
- Fold/Unfold the left navigation sidebar. When the left sidebar is folded, you have an application zone that fits with your screen and makes it easier to work within an application,
- Access your personal preferences by clicking on your first name last name in the top navigation bar,
Please note that the available menus in the left sidebar depends on your current GroupCamp subscriptions.
Use the right-click of your mouse or the 'm' keyboard touch to display the contextual menu.
GroupCamp keyboard shortcuts (Shift + ? )
Keyboard shorcuts management for lists and items
Click on an item to open its Information panel.
To browse through the different groups you belong to, click on 'My projects' in the left sidebar menu or click on the selector next to the group's name: