GroupCamp supported payment methods: Visa, Mastercard or Wire transfer
This article describes payment methods supported by GroupCamp between Visa, Mastercard or Wire transfer. Paypal is not supported.
Online payment for GroupCamp services is based on a prepaid system (payment is made in advance) and based on monthly subscription.
- Supported credit cards include Visa and Mastercard.
- Supported currencies include Euro and US Dollars.
Pay by bank or wire transfer
When transferring funds to your GroupCamp Prepaid account by wire transfer, all fees incurred by GroupCamp will be billed back to the payer.
- Wire transfer are accepted with a minimum amount (500 USD / 250 EUR).
- Wire transfer in Euro and based on the Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA) system for companies based in Europe and using Euro as paying currency will have no bank fees.
- Wire transfer in USD supports banking fees (see after). Wire transfer in Euro from outside EU or without the SEPA method will also have bank fees.
- Wire transfer with other currencies than Euros and US Dollars will have extra exchange bank fees.
- We love our banks !!!
Get GroupCamp details for Wire transfer
Click on the Prepaid account icon of your Admin Panel.
Click on the Add funds to your Prepaid account button.
Enter an amount greated than 500 USD or 250 EUR and click on the Pay by wire transfer button.
Then you will have access to our banking details (not displayed here).
Please send a message to Groupcamp Support team as soon as your wire transfer is issued.
When and where to get your invoices?
Every month, your prepaid account is charged and an invoice is sent out by email in a PDF format.
You can also retrieve your past invoices in the Admin Panel menu by clicking on the Prepaid account icon.