How to set up the Milestones application
This GroupCamp FAQ article explains how to set up application settings for the Milestones application.
In this article:
- Enable or disable Milestones in a project. Make the Milestones application private in a project
- Access Milestones application settings
- Set up user privileges and optional features
For each project you can do the following:
- Enable or disable the Milestones application. When the Milestones app. is disabled, the tab is no longer displayed in the project.
- Make the Milestones app. private so that unauthorized guests are not able to see the application.
- Make specific milestones private so that they are not visible to unauthorized guests.
Note: To make the configuration described above, please read the following article: Create and set up a project. Export and archive projects
To access the Milestones application settings, go to the Admin Panel,
> Click on the Project folder to open it, then click on the Milestones icon.
With the Privileges tab, you can decide:
- Which users can add / update or delete milestones in projects.
- To use the iCalendar feed. To learn more about the iCalendar format and how to sync milestones with your calendar please read the following article How to synchronize milestones in my Calendar.
With the All projects tab, you can decide which users have privileges in the Home > Milestones app.