How to get notified of my assignments? How can I know that I have something to do?
This FAQ presents the different tools available in GroupCamp to be notified of assigments, updates and comments.
Available tools to get notified:
- Sync your office calendar with your assigments
- Receive Daily or Weekly emails with your schedule
- Get notified when an item is assigned to you
- Follow items to get notified from updates and comments
- Automatic following of new items created in projects
- See your assignments with the web app
- See your assignments with our iOS and Android apps
Use the Calendar menu of the Home > Preferences app to sync all your tasks, jobs and milestones with your office calendar: Google, Microsoft Outlook, Apple iCal, Mozilla, etc.
To learn more, please consult this article: Sync my tasks, jobs and milestones with my office calendar: Apple, Google, Microsoft, Mozilla.
Use the Your schedule section located in the Notifications menu of the Home > Preferences app to receive daily and/or weekly notifications with your assignments.
To learn more, please consult this FAQ: How to receive my schedule by email.
Get notified when an item is assigned to you - Follow items to get notified from updates and comments
You are automatically following tasks and milestones assigned to you. Items you are following are added to your GroupCamp Inbox.
To be notified of your Inbox messages by email and/or by push notification (iOS and Android GroupCamp apps), use the Your Inbox application section located in the Notifications menu of the Home > Preferences app.
To learn more, please consult this FAQ: How to use the Inbox app and set my preferences for email and mobile notifications.
For each project, intranet or extranet groups you are a member, you can choose to follow new created items. These items will be added to your Inbox app and you will be notified (See previous paragrah for Inbox notifications).
To learn more, please consult this FAQ: How to automatically follow new created items of a project.
Your Home menu allows you to access to several apps:
- The Overview app contains your Dashboard that you can customize with multiple portlets.
- The Jobs, Tasks and Milestones apps allow you to see and manage all your assignments in your projects.
Learn more about the Home menu here: My Project Management Dashboard and applications.