How to set up Regional options for your GroupCamp account
This FAQ explains how to set regional options for your GroupCamp account such as: Account default language, time zone. Formats: date, time, duration, number, currency, etc. The language used for the homepage of your GroupCamp.
Go to the Admin panel and click the Regional options icon.
Default values when users are created:
- Display language for new users
- The Time zone, date format, time format and Duration format
- The first day of the week, which is used for calendar display,
Users can modify default settings in their Preferences. FAQ: How to set my personal preferences.
Authorized colleagues can view these values with the Preferences menu of the Users application and the Preferences tab of the User window. See this article to learn more: User Administration: colleagues and guests, companies, teams and organizations.
Set these values according to your organization or company.
This is the language used for the homepage of your GroupCamp account.
Authorized colleagues can edit user settings and change their regional options. Read this article to learn more: User Administration: colleagues and guests, companies, teams and organizations.
The user name display format is configured in the Users icon from the Admin Panel.
- Configure Time units (Hours or Days) for entering Estimated time, Time spent, budgets and costs.
- Configure Work Capacity and working days for users.
Please consult this FAQ: How to set up Time units and the Work capacity of the users.