How does GroupCamp Prepaid Account work
The Groupcamp Prepaid Account allows you to pay for your GroupCamp subscription by adding funds either by credit card or wire transfer.
All invoices issued by GroupCamp are charged against the Prepaid Account. You can pay several months worth of subscription ahead of time in order to avoid having to manually add funds to your Prepaid Account every month.
Prepaid Account supported currencies are Euro (EUR) and US Dollar (USD).
Before your first payment. Please verify that the used currency (USD or EUR) is ok for you. if your company is based in the European Union (EU), be sure to have entered your intra-community VAT number. Read more about here: Where can I change my currency? My Billing information? Do I need to pay VAT?
Note: The account owner may choose to automatically add funds to the Prepaid Account every month using a credit card. For more information, please read: How to add or change my credit card to add funds to my Prepaid Account.
In this article:
- How to access your prepaid account
- Renew your monthly subscription: information on the amount due
- Addi funds to the Prepaid Account by Credit Card or wire transfer
- Change your payment currency
- Get a refund for your Prepaid Account balance.
In the Owner section, of your Admin panel.
Click on the Prepaid account - Invoices Icon.
Note: By default, users with the Administrator role can access the Prepaid Account to add funds to the account. The Owner of a GroupCamp account can remove this access for administrators in the Administrators icon located in the Admin Panel.
The Prepaid Account application provides you with the following information:
- The next anniversary date of your subscription which is the renewal date of the account,
- The amount due to renew your subscription (you can view the pro forma invoice),
- The outstanding balance of your prepaid account,
- The amount of funds to be added to the Prepaid Account before the next Anniversary Date to renew your subscription (if the Prepaid Account is properly funded then this amount equals zero).
Click on the 'Add funds to the Prepaid Account' button, the following screen will be displayed:
If you are the Owner of your GroupCamp account and if you have added a form of payment (Visa or Mastercard), this option will be the first available method displayed.
You can also add funds to your Prepaid Account with another credit card or by wire transfer.
If you change your account's currency and you have an existing outstanding balance with GroupCamp, you can ask to convert your balance into the new currency. Please contact the GrouCamp Support team.
You can request a refund for the outstanding balance of your Prepaid Account. Please use the Refund request for Prepaid Account link available in the right hand panel.
You will be directed to the help and support page. You can then contact GroupCamp to request a refund.
GroupCamp will provide information on the best form or payment to be used to proceed for a refund. Before a refund can be made, the following rules will apply:
- GroupCamp will charge the Prepaid Account for transaction fees incurred in the refund process related to the form of payment used,
- GroupCamp will charge the prepaid Account for a fixed transaction fee.
For more information please read: GroupCamp Billing & Payment Policy