How to change the colors of my GroupCamp account
This article explains how to change the colors of your GroupCamp account using the Look & Feel icon of the Admin panel.
Click on the Look & Feel icon from the Admin panel.
The Look & Feel icon presents 6 customization options for your GroupCamp account:
- Add your company logo on the homepage of your account
- Customize the colors of the top bar and background of the navigation zone
- Customize the display of the main menu bar
- Customize the colors of buttons and links along with the style of specific texts
- Customize the colors of favicons
- Use a project logo as a favicon and when printing
You can also add your company logo on the sign in page of your account as shown below:
In the Look & Feel icon, the default setting is shown below:
You can also change the background color:
To add your company logo, click on the picture and choose 'Add an image':
You can crop or resize your image as shown below:
The navigation zone includes the top navigation menu and the left sidebar.
The background color also applies to your account login page.
You can decide how the menus are displayed.
- Icons + Texts
This view mode is used when creating new users. Users can change the view mode in their preferences or in the left menu pane.
You can customize the color of buttons and links in the GroupCamp applications. However, the background color of the application zone cannot be customized.
Note: You can also display the logo of the project instead of the system project favicon. Please read this article for more information: Create and set up a project. Export and archive projects