Do you know how to extend admin privileges to a list of colleagues? Do you know how to grant certain privileges to colleagues without granting them to administrators?
In the Admin panel, the privilege A team was created for this purpose. This privilege is available for global features in your account (see example below).
Note: This privilege is not available in working groups' applications where the privilege The management team is used.
Here are some new features that will help you manage time spent more effectively.
In the Timelog application of your projects, you can now browse through monthly records in addition to weekly records.
You can also select multiple records at once and update them simultaneously (record date, timelog category, billable checkbox, etc).
This week more integration is on the horizon!
The online file sharing service Box is now officially integrated with GroupCamp.
You can now connect your Box service and share files in your GroupCamp projects.
Good news: The GroupCamp online project management software now integrates with the Dropbox file sharing service!
You can now connect your Groupcamp account with your Dropbox account and share files in your GroupCamp projects.
Following up on the recent comments and questions you sent to the GroupCamp support team, we are pleased to introduce new improvements related to privileges management and project management policy. These improvements will give you more freedom to customize your projects' management policy more effectively.
Here are the new features:
- Redesigned the projects' Management policy tab
- Added administrators for The management team privilege
- Administrators now have a checkbox for the privilege A team
- For each project: Choose between Centralized settings and Customized settings per group
- Copy settings from another project
Redesigned the projects' Management policy tab
In the Admin panel
> In the Group settings icon located in the Project folder.
We are happy to annouce the release of the new features you've asked for.
- Files application : Added alphabetical and chonological files sorting (and vice versa)
- Tasks application
- Added task lists in the Search button.
- Aded a filter: My tasks (On-going)
- Added a counter in the Users and Groups applications' menus
- Increased the length of the input field when typing a team's name (increased from 20 to 40 characters)
- Better email notifications so that you keep a pulse on your newly invited users: Invitation confirmation, bouncing email, undelivered email etc.