We have done a complete redesign of the Regional options icon located in the Admin panel of your GroupCamp.
The Regional options icon now has three tabs: General, Time units and Accounting.
In the Time units tab, you can now manage your budget in days of work and enter durations in hours. We use the value of the Duration of a workday field to display time spent in days in the budget summary of a project.
We are happy to inform you of some updates to the latest version of GroupCamp.
- Your Time unit choice (days or hours) is now unique to your account. This time unit applies to timesheets, budgets, exports, reports, etc.
- Updates to how timesheets are filled out.
- New display formats for number and duration which can be configured in your preferences. (@ Me > Preferences > Regional options).
- You can decide on the order of your project applications. The display of the project description field has moved from the Activity app. to the Overview app.
- New Copy to... feature for the Tasks app.
New enhancement for resizing GroupCamp Tables.
- Admin panel updates for GroupCamp invoices.
- We have renamed "Google Apps" to "G Suite".
Updates to how timesheets are filled out
Note: the time unit used for your timesheets may have changed.
When the time unit = days (d) the form appears as such:
New feature: you can now enter time in hours and it will be automatically converted into days (see the above screenshot).
The Reports application from the Dashboard is enhanced with new menus and a new table of data presentation.
- The Budget - Time spent menu allows you to track budgets and time spent in a table.
- The Project summary figures menu groups in a table the data located in the Overview application of your projects.
- The Planning of projects menu presents your projects in a Gantt view.
Time categories are used when adding time spent records with the Timesheet or the Timelog apps. You can now move time spent records from a category to another one. This feature allows you to delete an existing time category.
Go in the Admin Panel, then click on the Categories icon.
Hello and best wishes for the new year!
Here are the latest updates to GroupCamp.
- Plenty of stars with starred items, starred menus, and starred filters.
- New Inbox application features.
- New default settings when creating a project.
- View the members of a selected management team.
And several other improvements…
Starred items, starred menus, and starred filters
Under starred items, a star icon has been added in front of each item. In applications, you can order your starred items by clicking on the Starred items menu.
We are happy to show you the latest developments to the Tasks application located in the Dashboard.
- New menus: My tasks, My completed tasks and My Gantt view.
- New menu for All tasks, which, depending on your privileges, allows you to view all the tasks of users in your projects. OR you can view all tasks assigned to all users in all projects.
- Reports for the Planning menu and List menu have been removed.
And for all Tasks apps located in your projects or in the Dashboard.
- Filter by multiple tags. For example: Product A + Priority 1 + Marketing.
- Save your most often used filters for quick access.
The Tasks application in the Dashboard offers a new design closer to the mobile apps. The same design is found in the Date menu in the Tasks application of your projects.
Access to the All tasks menu is protected by two privileges. All other menus can be accessed by all users.
We have added permalinks to GroupCamp items that have an Information panel..
These links can be inserted:
- into your files, your Google docs, your emails, your IMs, your bookmarks, etc.
- into comments, posts, Wiki pages, etc. of your GroupCamp.
The permalink button is found in the item's Information panel.
Open the Information panel by clicking the element or the (i) button. The window that opens allows you to copy the permalink.