Here are updates installed today in your GroupCamp.
- Initial of the first name as avatar when there is no photo.
- You can use your Gmail or G Suite photo.
- New Users portlet. This portlet is displayed to colleagues that have a user create or update privilege.
Here are updates and news installed today to your GroupCamp.
New User reports and Excel exports for the Timesheet app
Here are updates and news included in the GroupCamp release installed today.
- Download a ZIP file of a folder. This action will include all files of the selected folder (sub-folders files are also included).
- Home > Files > My Drive. Add a Download button to export all your files to a ZIP file.
This blog post lists all updates included in the new version of GroupCamp.
- New top bar with pinned main menus, new Sign out.
- Apps lose their icons, apps menus get new icons.
- Add new actions to the main + button: New file, New task and New milestone.
This blog post is to share our Work In Progress with you. Feel free to send us any comments or feedback. The following features will be included in the next major release of GroupCamp.
- New Personal Dashboard
- New Report Spam feature
- New Recent Files app menu
- New unified User window
Add the Location field for Scheduling apps & data management to sync calendars.
Here are all new added features:
New Microsoft OneDrive and Outlook.com Calendars integration with GroupCamp to share your OneDrive files in your GroupCamp projects and sync your calendars with your tasks and your schedule.