We are very pleased to present new features of the GroupCamp platform version 3.
New organization in modules and changes of the GroupCamp plans
- The Project and Reports modules are available in all plans.
- The Scheduling, Timesheet, Budget and Cost Management modules are available from the BEST plan.
- Prices of our plans do not change.
Contact GroupCamp support when you are in the START or PLUS plan and want to retrieve timesheet and budget data without changing your plan.
Possible problems due to migration to V3
The principle of migration to V3 is based on the security of access to the data of your account by its users and therefore not to grant a privilege that a user did not have. This principle means that users may have lost privileges.
This blog post details the rules that were used for the migration to the new version 3 of GroupCamp as well as the actions to be carried out by administrators, planners and project managers.
Here are the new features installed today for tasks and milestones.
- A new window has been added when you complete or delete a milestone.
- Changing the behavior of date selectors when editing a task.
- Tasks can no longer have a start date and no end date.
- Migrating tasks that have only a start date.
- Require iOS and Android apps updates.
Complete or delete a milestone
Manage in a single action all ongoing tasks associated with a milestone.
Two new email features have been added to your GroupCamp.
- You can now add a comment by replying to an email.
- (via GroupCamp) is added after the sender username.
Here are the latest updates installed today to your GroupCamp.
- A journal has been added to the Manage tags window. You can see who has done what.
- You can now filter projects by tag in the Scheduling apps.
- You can find new videos in the Scheduling help window.
Videos allow you to see how to: Create a job, Move a job to another date, Change the duration of a job, Split a job and Add a new time off.
Here are the updates to your GroupCamp installed on September 25, 2008.
A single My groups selector in the main menu to select project, intranet and extranet groups.
You can now filter groups with the new tags.
- Add new recurring notifications for users: Once every half hour, Once hourly, Once every 2 hours. This consolidates unread messages in your GroupCamp Inbox and reduces the amount of notifications.
- New email design displaying the last 10 items with unread comments or updates.
- Push notification status has been added for iOS and Android GroupCamp apps.