Hello! GroupCamp for Gmail add-on replaces GroupCamp Gmail Gadget following Google's decision to shut down Gmail contextual Gadgets for G Suite users. The GroupCamp add-on is available for Gmail and G Suite users.
Hi! We are happy to share with you these new Scheduling features: data and indicator display, lag and dependency link constraints activation, contextual menu and items Information panel.
Data and indicator display
This blog post is dedicated to administrators that have their GroupCamp account associated with a Google G Suite domain.
G Suite news
- User self-provisioning (ON/OFF) - Set to OFF for existing accounts.
- A Super Admin user is selected in the G Suite domain and the ID is used for all G Suite domain data access by GroupCamp administrators.
- GroupCamp administrators can:
- Add G Suite users with the Create colleagues window (G Suite tab).
- Re-sync user and manage Google apps access with the Directory > G Suite app.
Here are updates installed today in your GroupCamp.
- Initial of the first name as avatar when there is no photo.
- You can use your Gmail or G Suite photo.
- New Users portlet. This portlet is displayed to colleagues that have a user create or update privilege.
Here are updates and news installed today to your GroupCamp.
New User reports and Excel exports for the Timesheet app
Here are updates and news included in the GroupCamp release installed today.
- Download a ZIP file of a folder. This action will include all files of the selected folder (sub-folders files are also included).
- Home > Files > My Drive. Add a Download button to export all your files to a ZIP file.