In addition to the updates described in this blog, we have also worked on GroupCamp's project management.
- New design to the project settings window and to the configuration of Projects settings in the Admin panel
- New project fields: Project code, Project type, Project managers(s), Project privileges and project dates
- Reassign tasks and milestones from one user to another for all projects. New Gantt view.
- Time tracking: Mandatory filling out of configurable Description field, email reminders for weekly timesheet entry (Best plan and higher).
- New overall budget, email alert when the budget exceeds a certain percentage. Budgets are now available from the Start plan.
- New Excel reports
- New Actions menu
- The weekly and monthly stored key metrics and project budget feature has been deleted as it was infrequently used.
New design to Projects settings
You can now make a color display of the group description field in the Activity application.
Just check the box and select a color.
We are delighted to present new shortcut buttons that will greatly improve your user experience.
In your projects, we added the Manage members and Group settings buttons.
When your project is set to Customized settings per group, the Group settings icon is customized. This new icon gives you the ability to quickly spot the type of group settings you have in your project.
Following up on the recent comments and questions you sent to the GroupCamp support team, we are pleased to introduce new improvements related to privileges management and project management policy. These improvements will give you more freedom to customize your projects' management policy more effectively.
Here are the new features:
- Redesigned the projects' Management policy tab
- Added administrators for The management team privilege
- Administrators now have a checkbox for the privilege A team
- For each project: Choose between Centralized settings and Customized settings per group
- Copy settings from another project
Redesigned the projects' Management policy tab
In the Admin panel
> In the Group settings icon located in the Project folder.