Here are updates and news included in the GroupCamp release installed today.
- Download a ZIP file of a folder. This action will include all files of the selected folder (sub-folders files are also included).
- Home > Files > My Drive. Add a Download button to export all your files to a ZIP file.
This blog post is to share our Work In Progress with you. Feel free to send us any comments or feedback. The following features will be included in the next major release of GroupCamp.
- New Personal Dashboard
- New Report Spam feature
- New Recent Files app menu
- New unified User window
When you post a message in a group and have selected a team to be notified, a new choice Notify all members of the team may appear.
This choice is only displayed when the members of the team you have selected are not all members of the group.
We are happy to show you these infographics for notifications in GroupCamp.
When you follow an item or if somebody else adds you as a follower of an item, it's added to your Inbox. You will then receive a notification depending on your personal settings and devices.
The Add followers feature allows you to add one or several new followers to selected GroupCamp items and choose to send an email instantly to those followers.
Select items and use the 'm' keyboard shortcut or right-click to display the contextual menu. For example with the Files app.
Please note that this feature is available for all GroupCamp items that can have a comment thread and followers.
When Notify by email is checked, new followers will immediately receive an email presenting all selected items.
We are pleased to announce some new improvements to GroupCamp.
- Select multiple items and add followers to them.
- Reorganize tasks in a project without scrolling in the browser.
- Stop following task window when completing a parallel task.
- New Overview app design and privacy option.
Select multiple items and add followers to them
With your mouse (Ctrl Click), you can select multiple items and right-click to use the contextual menu.
We have added permalinks to GroupCamp items that have an Information panel..
These links can be inserted:
- into your files, your Google docs, your emails, your IMs, your bookmarks, etc.
- into comments, posts, Wiki pages, etc. of your GroupCamp.
The permalink button is found in the item's Information panel.
Open the Information panel by clicking the element or the (i) button. The window that opens allows you to copy the permalink.