News mid-February 2016
We are glad to share some exciting news with you.
Responsive version (Beta)
- This version is now activated in all GroupCamp accounts (if you wish to disable it, please contact the GroupCamp support team).
- Faster connection time
- Added a Search field in the My projects menu (this field is displayed only when you are a member of more than 15 projects)
- In the Settings > Identity menu, you can now edit your 1) Username 2) Primary email 3) Password.
- Fixed: task lists refresh when adding a milestone
Note: Many of you requested it: Recording time spent is currently under development!
Other updates and bug fixes:
- New management for the Inbox counter
- Project data exports
- Fixed links (Task lists),
- Added item names in feeds (Files, Tasks, etc..)
- When you are not the member of a "Open to all colleagues" group, you can no longer post a message by email in this group.
Thanks again for sending us great feedback on the Responsive version and helping us better serve you everyday!
Your GroupCamp team