News and updates - Beginning of April 2016
We are glad to share some recent updates with you.
- New status icons for users
- Email notifications: change default value
- Help Center: Colleagues can access to the GroupCamp support team
- Rename of GroupCamp Project offering to GroupCamp offering
- New Mega plan for heavy customers
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Add new icons for user and invitation status
- Wrong email address management on invitation (an email is sent and the status is displayed - See screenshot).
- Remember: Until a user has confirm his/her email by clicking on the invitation link, the user will not received any email notifications.
In the Email notifications icon of the Admin panel, by default, Colleagues and Guests users can now customize their notifications.
This new default value applies for your account if you never have check/uncheck the related checkbox.
Change in the Help Center popup and in the Help Center icon of the Admin panel.
- In the popup, add access to GroupCamp support team for Colleagues. (We want more feedback....).
- In the icon, add a checkbox to activate / disable this access.
- In the popup, add access the support team of your account for all users, including Administrators.
- Remember: By default, the account owner provides support for all users (Colleagues and Guests).
Find out more here: How to set up your internal user support
You will find this in two icons of the Admin Panel:
- Manage my account - Subscriptions
- Plans & Quotas
Same update in GroupCamp billing emails and for your future Invoices.
The Mega plan comes with 1000 active groups and 200 GB storage.
For both Desktop and Responsive versions.
- Responsive: Fix Late tasks counter.
- Responsive: Fix task reminder setting when creating a new task.
- Desktop: Fix Colleagues Excel import when the Organizations feature is disabled.
- Responsive: In the @Me menu, add a message and access to account support team when the user is not member of any groups.
- Responsive: add access to the account support team in the Help Center menu.
- Email: Fix followers list when a user is deleted (Users in the Trash menu of the Directory > Users application).
Enjoy your day!