Here are the updates to your GroupCamp installed on September 25, 2008.
A single My groups selector in the main menu to select project, intranet and extranet groups.
You can now filter groups with the new tags.
- Add new recurring notifications for users: Once every half hour, Once hourly, Once every 2 hours. This consolidates unread messages in your GroupCamp Inbox and reduces the amount of notifications.
- New email design displaying the last 10 items with unread comments or updates.
- Push notification status has been added for iOS and Android GroupCamp apps.
Following the introduction of the new tags, the privileges associated with the Visibility & Add / Remove features can no longer be set per project. Check which users have access to the tags.
Here are updates installed today in your GroupCamp.
- Initial of the first name as avatar when there is no photo.
- You can use your Gmail or G Suite photo.
- New Users portlet. This portlet is displayed to colleagues that have a user create or update privilege.
Here are updates and news included in the GroupCamp release installed today.
- Download a ZIP file of a folder. This action will include all files of the selected folder (sub-folders files are also included).
- Home > Files > My Drive. Add a Download button to export all your files to a ZIP file.
The GroupCamp API is now available for GroupCamp Best+ plan customers. APIs allow you to automatize creation processes like project creation/update and to reporting processes such as task status or time spent records.
Click on the API icon in the Admin panel to contact the Support Team to get access to the API.
We are pleased to announce some new improvements to GroupCamp.
- Select multiple items and add followers to them.
- Reorganize tasks in a project without scrolling in the browser.
- Stop following task window when completing a parallel task.
- New Overview app design and privacy option.
Select multiple items and add followers to them
With your mouse (Ctrl Click), you can select multiple items and right-click to use the contextual menu.
We've added some new features to follow up on recent comments to the GroupCamp support team:
- moving a task from one project to another lets you move time spent recorded on that task as well,
- when you copy a task you can also copy the task's attached files,
- you can now customize the content of the Description field for time spent recorded on tasks.
Move time spent recorded on task
The checkbox Move time spent can be found when moving a task to another project.
In order to move a task and its time spent to another project, you must have the View - Create - Update - Delete privilege for the source project as well as for the target project, which can be configured in the Timelog application settings.