We are happy to share these release notes with you.
Budget, Tasks and Timelog Apps get a Dashboard menu
Anchors have been added for faster navigation
Two new copy functions are available in the Tasks application.
- Copy a task list
- Select tasks and copy them to a list
Copy a task list
This feature is available to users who have privileges:
- Applications > Tasks > Task Lists > Create - Update - Sort
- Applications > Tasks > Create - Update
To learn more about privileges, check out this FAQ: How to grant privileges. How to use Profiles of privileges.
Here are the new features installed today for tasks and milestones.
- A new window has been added when you complete or delete a milestone.
- Changing the behavior of date selectors when editing a task.
- Tasks can no longer have a start date and no end date.
- Migrating tasks that have only a start date.
- Require iOS and Android apps updates.
Complete or delete a milestone
Manage in a single action all ongoing tasks associated with a milestone.
Here are the updates to your GroupCamp installed on September 25, 2008.
A single My groups selector in the main menu to select project, intranet and extranet groups.
You can now filter groups with the new tags.
- Add new recurring notifications for users: Once every half hour, Once hourly, Once every 2 hours. This consolidates unread messages in your GroupCamp Inbox and reduces the amount of notifications.
- New email design displaying the last 10 items with unread comments or updates.
- Push notification status has been added for iOS and Android GroupCamp apps.
Following the introduction of the new tags, the privileges associated with the Visibility & Add / Remove features can no longer be set per project. Check which users have access to the tags.
Here are updates installed today in your GroupCamp.
- Initial of the first name as avatar when there is no photo.
- You can use your Gmail or G Suite photo.
- New Users portlet. This portlet is displayed to colleagues that have a user create or update privilege.
Here are updates and news included in the GroupCamp release installed today.
- Download a ZIP file of a folder. This action will include all files of the selected folder (sub-folders files are also included).
- Home > Files > My Drive. Add a Download button to export all your files to a ZIP file.
The GroupCamp API is now available for GroupCamp Best+ plan customers. APIs allow you to automatize creation processes like project creation/update and to reporting processes such as task status or time spent records.
Click on the API icon in the Admin panel to contact the Support Team to get access to the API.