Here are updates and news included in the GroupCamp release installed today.
- Download a ZIP file of a folder. This action will include all files of the selected folder (sub-folders files are also included).
- Home > Files > My Drive. Add a Download button to export all your files to a ZIP file.
This blog post lists all updates included in the new version of GroupCamp.
- New top bar with pinned main menus, new Sign out.
- Apps lose their icons, apps menus get new icons.
- Add new actions to the main + button: New file, New task and New milestone.
This blog post is to share our Work In Progress with you. Feel free to send us any comments or feedback. The following features will be included in the next major release of GroupCamp.
- New Personal Dashboard
- New Report Spam feature
- New Recent Files app menu
- New unified User window
Add the Location field for Scheduling apps & data management to sync calendars.
Here are all new added features:
New Microsoft OneDrive and Outlook.com Calendars integration with GroupCamp to share your OneDrive files in your GroupCamp projects and sync your calendars with your tasks and your schedule.
We are pleased to present our new scheduling tool, which is available from the BEST GroupCamp plan.
This new collaborative, graphical and real-time tool allows you to:
- Schedule work for resources in your projects.
- Manage resource plan, resource availability, work overloads and time off.
- Manage project schedule.
The GroupCamp API is now available for GroupCamp Best+ plan customers. APIs allow you to automatize creation processes like project creation/update and to reporting processes such as task status or time spent records.
Click on the API icon in the Admin panel to contact the Support Team to get access to the API.