How to use your email to manage projects with GroupCamp Project
GroupCamp Project is fully integrated with all common mailer software and allows users to automatically update their online projects by sending emails to project email addresses. In this webinar, we will cover the different ways of using your email with GroupCamp Project. In GroupCamp Project's latest release, you can now add tasks in your online project by sending an email to the Tasks dropbox address in your project. Your task will be added automatically in the right project list. You can also automatically archive files in your projects by sending emails to a dropbox address.
Agenda for this webinar on GroupCamp Project and email integration:
- Adding additional emails to your user account.
- Managing followers for email notification on comments.
- Replying to email notifications. HTML formatting and attached files in email replies.
- Managing personal email notification settings.
- Saving files in your project by sending attached files to the dropbox address in the Files app.
- Adding and assigning tasks in your projects by adding the Tasks dropbox address in the Cc or Bcc field of your email.
- For Google Apps users, adding tasks by email using the Gmail contextual gadget.
To attend this webinar, add GroupCamp in your circles on Google+ and join our hangout on Thursday 1st of March at 17h30 CET.