How to manage your projects with Google Apps (Webinar)
You can manage your projects with Google Apps by making the most of GroupCamp Project's integration with all Google office software such as Google Docs, Google Calendar, Google Contacts and Gmail. GroupCamp Projects must be installed in your Google Apps domain from the Google Apps Marketplace With GroupCamp's latest release of the Gmail contextual gadget you can save an email in your project and now add a task on the saved email directly into your projects with our leaving your Gmail interface.
Agenda for this webinar:
- How to save an email in Gmail into an online project using the Gmail contextual gadget. Saving an email with attached files.
- How to add a task on a saved email in Gmail.
- How to control Gadget visibility in your Google Apps domain.
- How to sync your personal tasks and milestones with Google Calendar.
- How to add all milestones of a project to a Google Calendar using an iCalendar feed.
How to set up a shared project calendar in Google Calendar to sync with all project tasks and milestones.