File sharing and document management in online project management
This webinar will present all the key features of GroupCamp Project’s File sharing application including our most recent updates. GroupCamp’s file application allows you to share project files and also Google Docs if you have a regular Gmail Account or if your GroupCamp account was installed in your Google Apps for Business domain from the Google Apps Marketplace. After the recent updates of the Files application, project members can now see the revision information for a Google Docs file. You can import files from your Google Docs account in the relevant file extension.
Agenda for the file sharing and document management webinar
1. How to upload files and notify project members. Adding followers and comments with attached files. Multiple uploads.
2. Tagging files in your project and searching for files by filename.
3. Linking or attaching files to tasks, discussions or Wiki Pages.
4. Importing files from your template project.
5. Creating a Google Docs from your GroupCamp Project or sharing links to existing Google Docs files in your account. Importing from Google Docs.
6. Adding a file to your project from your email using the Files dropbox address.
7. Managing settings for the Files application. Defining roles and privileges for file sharing and document management.
To attend this webinar, add GroupCamp in your circles on Google+ and join our hangout on Thursday 22nd of March at 09:30:00 PDT, 12:30:00 EDT, 17h30 CET