If you are using GroupCamp Services in conjunction with a third-party service, please refer to the Third Party Services Agreement for full information about applicable terms.
All definitions in the GroupCamp Terms of Service (« ToS ») apply.
All data or information, personal or otherwise, manually submitted or transferred to the GroupCamp Service are strictly confidential
Information received or collected by GroupCamp
Customer Account and Payment Information
During the Account creation process, the Customer provides the following personal information which are known to GroupCamp :
1. The name of your company together with the first and last name of the person having subscribed to the service.
2. The address of the company together with the country of residence (this information is mandatory to determine whether customers are subject to VAT or not)
3. A valid email address for communications regarding billing information (issued invoices, modification of service or changes to the GroupCamp Terms of Service)
4. Your credit card number for the short lapse of time during which we transfer it to our certified Payment Gateway partner (YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER IS NOT STORED ON ANY SERVER BELONGING TO GROUPCAMP). Only our trusted PCI-certified payment partner has your credit card details. We only keep an ID including the last 4 digits of your credit card (format: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-1234) together with the holder’s name and expiry date. We may use this ID for authentication purposes by our customer support team.
5. Your account access URL(Web address). This web address is public.
6. Your payment and invoicing history.
All account and payment information can be viewed and/or edited in the Account application, accessible in the Admin section. The email address of the Account Owner can be updated by the Owner in the Owner’s ‘My Details’ page.
All other data is strictly confidential: this information may include name, address and telephone number, other credit card information, service confirmations or your application data. We may use this information for usage statistics, anonymously, and only with a view to improving our services.
If the company is based in one of the member states of the European Union, we collect its intra-community VAT number.
The Customer and its End-users may change the security settings of its browser to reject cookies or send a warning to the User, indicating that a cookie has been received from GroupCamp. If the Customer and its End-users decides to reject cookies coming from GroupCamp, they will not be able to use the Service.
To improve our Services, GroupCamp might use a third-party service for statistical analysis of the usage of GroupCamp services. No personal information received or collected by GroupCamp will be provided to these third-party services.
When a User connects to the GroupCamp Service, GroupCamp will be able to use connection information to provide a better Service. Connection information include the IP address, the preferred language setting of the browser, the name and the version of the browser ; the operating system, the requested URL.
Security and access to personal information
GroupCamp will ensure that the appropriate security measures be taken to protect against unauthorized access to, or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of users’ information. Such measures include password encryption and security updates on GroupCamp servers, and securing physical access to our hosting facility.
- Ensuring that GroupCamp operations team do not access customer private information except with their authorization in general for service troubleshooting reasons.
- Never use, transfer or resell user email information to third parties.
- Never saving any data, which a user decides to delete. In other words, if you decide to delete data from your account we will not keep saved copies of this data.
Information covered by such measures include servers and data centers located in France and in other countries.
GroupCamp will take the necessary measures to ensure that its operations team does not access Customer private information except with the authorization of the Customer and generally for service troubleshooting reasons. Failure to comply with such measures may lead to employment termination and legal action.
Upon contacting the GroupCamp Support team, GroupCamp will collect, for the Customer and its End-Users, first and last name, email address and connection data including useful Account information such as user role, Offering and Plans which are subscribed to.
For troubleshooting reasons, GroupCamp will request the Customer’s authorization to enable application logs which allows the GroupCamp team to detect and solve problems or bugs based on Account events described in the application logs.
Exceptions to GroupCamp commitment regarding privacy
GroupCamp may need to transmit user confidential information to third parties in the following cases :
- to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, court order, legal process or enforceable government request,
- to ensure compliance with applicable terms of service or agreements including investigation of any potential violations.
Merger or Acquisition by another Company
Declaration of the GroupCamp Service to the CNIL
The GroupCamp service has been the subject of a declaration submitted to the French National Commission for Computers and Liberties (CNIL): http://www.cnil.fr/english/.
The CNIL was created by law n° 78-17 on the 6th January 1978. Its mission consists in ensuring that the development of information technology remains at the service of citizens and does not breach human identity, human rights, privacy or personal or public liberties.
Questions and complaints