Get all your GroupCamp tasks and milestones synced with your calendar
GroupCamp allows you to synchronize your due dates with your office calendars. There are 2 methods for Calendar synchronization in GroupCamp:
- By auhthorizing GroupCamp to update your Google Calendar automatically using the Google Calendar API (Application Programming Interface) for Gmail accounts and for users of Google Apps for Work,
- By adding an iCalendar link in your Microsoft Outlook , Apple iCal, Mozilla or Google Calendar
You can also read the following articles on calendar sync:
Troubleshoot calendar sync issues
Your due dates are different in GroupCamp and in your synced Google Calendar
If your synced tasks and milestones are not displayed on the same day in your Calendar and in GroupCamp, the most logical explanation is that your time zone in your GroupCamp account is not the same as the one in your synced calendar. Both need to be in the same time zone.
Note: When a due date is set on a particular day in the time zone of a user, the exact time of the due date on that day is 11:00PM (23h00)
Your due dates in the personal schedule of the Dashboard are different from those in your projects
In the cross-project Dashboard the personal schedule displays your personal tasks and milestones (assigned to you). If you are witnessing different dates for the same tasks in this personal schedule and in the schedule for the project, this means that your personal time zone (in your user preferences) is different from the timezone of the project (in the project settings).
Google & iCalendar
The Google Calendar is not updated automatically if you are using synchronization via an iCalendar feed.
With the iCalendar feed, Google synchronizes once every 24 hours. This explains why some updates might not automatically be reflected in your Google Calendar.
Synchronizing your personal tasks and milestones using authorizations via the Google Calendar API is more efficient.
Google Calendar sync using account authorization (API)
By authorizing GroupCamp to automatically update your Google Calendar, your tasks and milestones will be automatically synced with your Google Calendar. In case of synchronization issues, please check the following:
- Under @Me > Preferences > Online Services. Check whether your Google account is connected. It may be helpful to disconnect your account and connect it again to renew the authorization
- Under @Me > Preferences > Calendar. Check the Calendar you are syncronizing your tasks and milestones with. Make sure you are looking into the right Google Calendar (and make sure the calendar is checked so that you see updates for this calendar). It might also help to cancel the synchronization and sync your calendar again.
- Check the time zone of your project and compare it with your calendar time zone.