How to set your personal preferences
This GroupCamp article explains how to set your personal user preferences : Identity, Password, display language, Profile, Online services, Calendar sync, regional options, etc.
Personal preferences and settings in GroupCamp include your personal profile and personal information. To set your personal preferences, use the Preferences App. by clicking on your name in the top navigation bar.
In this article:
- Identity menu: Change your first and Last name, email, username and password, externals indentity, display language, time zone
- Profile menu: Manage your function and other profile information
- Calendar menu: sync your tasks and milestones in your personal calendar
- Online services menu: connect to Box, Dropbox or Google services
- Email notifications menu: customize your email notifications
- Weekly email reports menu: activate weekly reposts on projects
- Regional options menu: manage your date and time preferences
- Devices menu: manage your sessions
Change your first name and last name, your GroupCamp username and password, your primary email, add Google ID (to sign into GroupCamp using your Google ID). You can change your language settings, your personal time zone, and you can also add other email addresses (you will be able to send emails to GroupCamp from other email adresses).
Find out more here: How can I change my first name, last name, username, password, email, photo
Add personal information to be shared with colleagues within the account including contact information (email, telephone, job title, etc...). You can choose what profile information to share with other users.
Find out more here: How do I update my function and profile information
Synchronize GroupCamp with your Google Calendar or add an iCalendar feed in your Microsoft Outlook or Apple iCal calendar.
Find out more here:
- How to sync your GroupCamp account with Google Calendar
- How to use the iCalendar link to sync my tasks and milestones with my calendar
Add, delete or renew authorizations for third-party, cloud-based storage, contacts or calendar services.
Find out more here:
- How to use Box with GroupCamp
- How to use Dropbox with GroupCamp
- How to sync your GroupCamp account with Google Calendar or How to use Google Drive with GroupCamp
Customize the way you wish to send out or receive email notifications. Find out more here: How to set my preferences for notifications
Set your weekly email notification preferences. Find out more here: How to set my preferences for notifications
Define your date display preferences (dd/mm/yyyy, yyyy/mm/dd, etc...) and your time display format (AM/PM or 24h format), your working days, your time entry format (for time tracking). Find out more here: How to define my preferences for date, time and working business days?
Manage your sessions.