How do I update my function and profile information
Your profile information allows you to present yourself to other users within the account. You can display your first name and last name. You can add a profile picture, profile description (text), phone number, email address, your favorite social networks or instant messaging accounts.
GroupCamp also allows you to control the privacy and visibility settings of your profile information.
Account administrators can manage the fields available for users. For more information, please read How to manage the fields of a user profile
Once you are signed into your GroupCamp account, you can update your profile information by using the Preferences App. in the @Me menu.
Then click on the Profile menu.
When updating your profile you can do the following:
- add or delete your profile picture,
- manage visibility settings of your profile information to see what other account users can see,
- update other profile information
Add or delete your profile picture
Click on your user picture icon and choose Add an image
In the pop-up window shown below, browse your local drive and select your profile picture.
The selection window below will be displayed:
By clicking on the resizing section shown above you can crop and resize your picture.
Once your picture has been uploaded you can delete it or add a new picture to replace the existing one.
Manage visibility and privacy settings of your profile information
You can manage the visibility of your profile information and therefore control privacy.
Next to each field in your profile information, there is a dropdown menu allowing you to pick & choose which type of users are authorized to see specific fields constituting your profile
Here are the dropdown menu options:
- Only me: you will be the only one to see this profile information.
- Colleagues : all colleagues of the company which owns the account can see the information.
- Everyone : in addition to the users mentioned above, guests invited to join the account will be able to see the information (read more about this below).
Update your profile information
Click on the Edit button. The form below will be displayed:
The "+" icons allows you to add additional fields in a given section. For example you can add multiple email addresses: