Set up GroupCamp for Google G Suite - Troubleshoot Marketplace issues
This article explains how Google G Suite administrators can install GroupCamp in the G Suite Admin console and configure Google G Suite settings in GroupCamp. Troubleshoot your G Suite Marketplace issues.
If you are a Google G Suite Administrator, please read the following articles:
- Add GroupCamp from the G Suite - Google Apps Marketplace.
- How can I associate a G Suite domain to a GroupCamp Account.
- How to set up the G Suite icon in the GroupCamp Admin panel.
- How can I associate a Google G Suite domain to a GroupCamp Account
In this article, you will also learn how to:
- Verify the GroupCamp setup in the G Suite Admin console
- Delete and re-install everything
- If you cannot sync Users or Organizations : check if "Enable API access" is activate in your Google G Suite Admin console
Sign into your G Suite Admin console. In the Applications menu, click on the Marketplace applications, click on GroupCamp Project.
Verify the activation status. Check also that data access is granted.
Delete the GroupCamp Project application in your G Suite Admin console
Use the Remove App button.
Disconnect your Google G Suite domain from your GroupCamp account
To disconnect your G Suite domain, go in the G Suite application located in the Directory menu, then use the Delete menu.
Select your domain and click on the Delete button. Once you click on the button, your GroupCamp account will not be associated with your G Suite domain.
Install GroupCamp in the G Suite Admin console
You can read this FAQ for guidance: Add GroupCamp from the G Suite Marketplace.
When you arrive to the Welcome to GroupCamp screen, enter your GroupCamp URL and click on the Associate button.
If you still encounter some difficulties, please contact the GroupCamp support team.
If you cannot sync Users or Organizations : check if "Enable API access" is activated in your G Suite Admin console
Keep in mind: You must be connected as a G Suite Super Admin to sync Users or Organizations in GroupCamp. Go to Directory > G Suite application.
In your G Suite Admin console, click on the Security icon. Verify if Enable API access is checked.
If you still encounter some difficulties, feel free to contact the GroupCamp support team.