Get your project milestones in your calendar. Plus new improved user rights management.
As of this week, you can get all your project milestones into your Microsoft Outlook, Google Calendar or Apple ICal in particular. In the milestones application, the iCalendar button will take you to a page where you will be to copy/paste the iCalendar feed into your calendar.
This is possible for any calendar that supports the iCalendar format.
Please refer to our online FAQ in Personal user settings to get step by step help on how to:
• Add to Microsoft Outlook with the webcals link,
• Add to Google Agenda with the https link,
• Add the https web address to Apple iCal.
Please note that all the links are sercured (webcals or https) : your calendat updates are encrypted between your calendar and your online GroupCamp account
Please note also that you can disable the iCalendar feed in the milestones application.
Improving application settings.
To define what users can do within a project, you can now choose between the following options in Application Settings :
• Managers (which includes Administrators),
• Users of your company only,
• "All members", which includes users from invited client companies
More to come on syncing with calendars soon.