How does the Responsive version work on smartphones (iPhone, Android,...)?
This GroupCamp FAQ shows how the responsive version works on smartphones (iPhone, Android,...).
The GroupCamp's responsive version works on different web browsers used in your smartphone (in online-mode).
Smartphones and browsers supported by GroupCamp are:
- The iPhone using Safari or Chrome,
- Android smartphones using Firefox or Chome.
Note: GroupCamp's responsive version complies with standard HTML and CSS and can therefore be used with other standards-based smartphone browsers.
The Responsive version interface is different from the Desktop version. Indeed, the responsive version adapts to the size of your terminal.
Example of the Inbox application with the Desktop version
Example of the Inbox application with the Responsive version (large vs small screens)
General navigation with the Responsive version
To access your GroupCamp account from your smartphone, launch your browser:
- Make sure that your browser accepts cookies (otherwise you will not be able to access your account),
- For the Desktop version: Enter the following address in your browser > https://my-address.groupcamp.com
- For the Responsive version: Enter the following address in your browser > https://m.groupcamp.com/#my-address