How to use Google Drive with GroupCamp
This FAQ explains how you can be connected to Google Drive and share Google documents in the Files application of GroupCamp.
The Google Drive feature needs to be enabled in the Admin panel of your GroupCamp account. To find out more, please read: Third party Online Services: Box, Dropbox, Google: Drive, Calendar, Contacts.
To use the Google Drive service, go in the Files application located in the @Me menu (or in the Files application of a group).
Click on New File button, in the following pop up window, select the Online services button.
Click on the Google icon. The following window will open up, if it does not, it means that you are not signed into your Google account.
Sign in. On the following window, click on the Accept button.
The connection is now established with Google Drive. The window New File has saved your account. You can now navigate in your Google Drive.
1. Search a file in Google Drive
2. Browse through your Drive folders. If you have many folders, you might not be able to see the folder tree but you will still be able to see the folders breadcrumb.
3. By clicking on the cog-wheel icon, you can directly manage access rights on all the Google Drive files.
4. You can share a link to a Google Drive folder in GroupCamp
5. You can share a link on a file or import a Drive file in GroupCamp
Import formats are processed by Google
Imported files will be counted in your GroupCamp account storage quota.
In GroupCamp, you can manage the Google Drive document sharing rights.
Note: Access rights on shared links in GroupCamp are set up in Google Drive.
To disconnect the Google service, click on the @Me menu, then click on the Online Services menu located in the Preferences application. Use the Disconnect link.