How to set up the Milestones application?
This GroupCamp FAQ article explains how to set up application settings for the Milestones application.
In this article:
- Enable or disable Milestones in a project. Make the Milestones application private in a project
- Access Milestones application settings
- Set up user rights and optional features:
- Which members of a project can add or edit milestones?
- Which members can delete milestones ?
- Enable the iCalendar feed to synchronize milestones with calendars.
For each project you can do the following:
- Enable or disable the Milestones application. When the Milestones app. is disabled, the tab is no longer displayed in the project.
- Make the Milestones app. private so that unauthorized guests are not able to see the application.
- Make specific milestones private so that they are not visible to unauthorized guests.
Note: To make the configuration described above, please read the following article: Create and set up a project. Export and archive projects
To access the Milestones application settings, go to the Admin Panel,
> Click on the Project folder to open it, then click on the Milestones icon.
You can decide which users can add / update or delete milestones.
Use the iCalendar feed.
To learn more about the iCalendar format and how to sync milestones with your calendar please read the followingarticle How do I sync my milestones with my Calendar? Why do I see only my milestones?