How do I add an internet calendar in Microsoft Outlook 2007, 2010, 2016 and outlook.com (iCalendar feed)?
This article explains how you can sync your Microsoft Outlook calendar 2007, 2010 or 2016, outlook.com with GroupCamp for Milestones and Tasks.
Your Microsoft Outlook calendars will be synced with your GroupCamp account every time you retrieve your emails.
In this article:
- Where to find my webcal link in GroupCamp?
- Outlook online: outlook.com
- Outlook 2010 and 2016
- Outlook 2007
- Troubleshoot calendar sync issues
1) Go to the @ Me > Preferences application
In the Calendar menu, select Synchronize your Calendar with an iCalendar feed
Copy the webcal link.
Please note that you can click on the link if your have an installed version of Outlook. (This will not work with an online version).
Please note that your can sync your Outlook Calendar in real-time with the Microsoft API, to read more about, consult this FAQ: How to sync your data with a Microsoft Calendar: Outlook.com, hotmail, etc.
1) In your Outlook Calendar, click on Add calendar, then select From internet
2) in the panel, paste your GroupCamp webcal link and give a name to your calendar
Your GroupCamp tasks and milestones are now synced.
1) Go to your calendars, then in the top menu click on Open Calendar.
2) In the top menu click on From internet,
3) Paste the webcal link from the GroupCamp
Click on OK to display the Calendar.
1) In the Menu, click on Tools, then click on Account settings...
2) In the Account settings, click on the Internet Calendars tab, then on New to add a new one.
3) Paste the webcal link from GroupCamp, then click on Add
4) Please note that you can change the name of the Calendar from GroupCamp, then click on OK.
5) Your Calendar is now pending, click on Close.
6) Your Calendar is now displayed in Other calendars of Outlook 2007.
7) To download the content, go to your Inbox then click on Send/Receive.
Your calendar is now loaded. It will be synced each time you retrieve your emails.
- Your calendar is empty, no entries can be found
- You have created new events in your synced calendar and you cannot found them in GroupCamp
Please consult this article: Sync your tasks and personal schedule with your office calendar: Apple, Google, Microsoft, Mozilla.