We are happy to annouce the release of the new features you've asked for.
- Files application : Added alphabetical and chonological files sorting (and vice versa)
- Tasks application
- Added task lists in the Search button.
- Aded a filter: My tasks (On-going)
- Added a counter in the Users and Groups applications' menus
- Increased the length of the input field when typing a team's name (increased from 20 to 40 characters)
- Better email notifications so that you keep a pulse on your newly invited users: Invitation confirmation, bouncing email, undelivered email etc.
GroupCamp is proud to announce that in our latest release, we have added the ability to manage a project budget using time categories in GroupCamp Project.
The Budgeted time feature in each project allows you to do the following:
This week we are launching a new release which is a cornerstone of our upcoming offers: the GroupCamp Prepaid Account. With the Prepaid Account, you can now add more than one month’s worth of monthly subscription either by using a credit card or by using wire transfer.
The screenshot below shows the Prepaid Account application in the Account menu:
For more information please refer to the following article in the Resources section: How does the GroupCamp Prepaid Account work
In this week’s release we have made the following improvements following customer feedback:
- Access to application settings has been improved with a new pop-up window mechanism
- The Manage members pop-up window has been significantly improved with quick add links
- The organization of roles and privileges has been simplified
Improved access to application settings
Access to application settings works the same way as before. Go to the top right corner of the application zone.
When you click on the settings icon a new pop-up window will show up as shown below:
You can therefore update application settings without leaving your project
One of the key steps in project portfolio management is to easily identify which projects are at risk in terms of planning and profitability. At project level the project summary metrics already allow you to identify gaps between the allocated time budget and the actual time recorded by your colleagues. However when monitoring a large portfolio of projects it is vital to be able to track gaps and planning issues across projects. The new GroupCamp cross-project export file for project metrics allows you to do that.
Exporting project metrics in Excel
To get an export of project metrics across all projects, go to the Overview application in a project and click on the export icon.
On the screen below above you have multiple options:
- You can choose the time unit in which you want to export your data. Please note that conversion is based on the conversion rate set in your global settings.
- You can export metrics for the current project.
- You can export metrics for all projects in the account. For that since GroupCamp stores project metrics at the end of every business week and at the beginning of every month, you can choose the date for which you want the export.
The Excel file presents a list of all the projects in your account and with a list of all the metrics for that project.
We are happy to present the new GroupCamp features which allows you to add logos and favicons for each group:
- You now have default favicons for project groups and for the Timesheet app under the Tracking menu,
- Customizing groups with logos which are then displayed when you print from applications in your project groups.
- When adding custom logos, you can browse images in any web page by entering its URL.
- All images in various GroupCamp apps are now managed the same way.
The new GroupCamp group favicons
Favicons are now available in your projects and in the Timesheet application under the Tracking menu. When you are in those applications, the favicon displayed in your browser will not be the standard GroupCamp favicon but the new favicons for each group type.
The new favicons are displayed in the browser tabs.
You can customize the colors of the favicons in the Look & feel application as shown below.