This week more integration is on the horizon!
The online file sharing service Box is now officially integrated with GroupCamp.
You can now connect your Box service and share files in your GroupCamp projects.
Good news: The GroupCamp online project management software now integrates with the Dropbox file sharing service!
You can now connect your Groupcamp account with your Dropbox account and share files in your GroupCamp projects.
Following up on the recent comments and questions you sent to the GroupCamp support team, we are pleased to introduce new improvements related to privileges management and project management policy. These improvements will give you more freedom to customize your projects' management policy more effectively.
Here are the new features:
- Redesigned the projects' Management policy tab
- Added administrators for The management team privilege
- Administrators now have a checkbox for the privilege A team
- For each project: Choose between Centralized settings and Customized settings per group
- Copy settings from another project
Redesigned the projects' Management policy tab
In the Admin panel
> In the Group settings icon located in the Project folder.
We are happy to annouce the release of the new features you've asked for.
- Files application : Added alphabetical and chonological files sorting (and vice versa)
- Tasks application
- Added task lists in the Search button.
- Aded a filter: My tasks (On-going)
- Added a counter in the Users and Groups applications' menus
- Increased the length of the input field when typing a team's name (increased from 20 to 40 characters)
- Better email notifications so that you keep a pulse on your newly invited users: Invitation confirmation, bouncing email, undelivered email etc.
GroupCamp is proud to announce that in our latest release, we have added the ability to manage a project budget using time categories in GroupCamp Project.
The Budgeted time feature in each project allows you to do the following:
This week we are launching a new release which is a cornerstone of our upcoming offers: the GroupCamp Prepaid Account. With the Prepaid Account, you can now add more than one month’s worth of monthly subscription either by using a credit card or by using wire transfer.
The screenshot below shows the Prepaid Account application in the Account menu:
For more information please refer to the following article in the Resources section: How does the GroupCamp Prepaid Account work
In this week’s release we have made the following improvements following customer feedback:
- Access to application settings has been improved with a new pop-up window mechanism
- The Manage members pop-up window has been significantly improved with quick add links
- The organization of roles and privileges has been simplified
Improved access to application settings
Access to application settings works the same way as before. Go to the top right corner of the application zone.
When you click on the settings icon a new pop-up window will show up as shown below:
You can therefore update application settings without leaving your project