There are two new Timesheet features to know about.
The new sort feature in the Users reports Weeks and Months menus to see who has not entered their time spent.
There is also a new search feature in the Projects reports Weeks and Months menus.
The Private objects by default feature prevents your colleagues from sharing data with your guests by accident when collaborating in the same project group.
When this feature is enabled, the "Private" box is checked by default for your colleagues for the following objects:
- New uploaded file(s)
- New task list
- New topic from the Discussions app
This feature can be enabled in each project's settings.
We are pleased to announce some new improvements to GroupCamp.
- Select multiple items and add followers to them.
- Reorganize tasks in a project without scrolling in the browser.
- Stop following task window when completing a parallel task.
- New Overview app design and privacy option.
Select multiple items and add followers to them
With your mouse (Ctrl Click), you can select multiple items and right-click to use the contextual menu.
Here are the new features and improvements you will find in your GroupCamp.
- No more Tracking group and new Timesheet icon in the Admin panel which centralizes all time spent related features and privileges to manage timesheets.
- View recent time spent records entered by a user.
- The Overview app of a project can now be private and also has a new design.
- New Period menu in the Dashboard > Costs for projects app.
New Admin panel Timesheet icon
This new icon centralizes all related time spent features and privileges.
We've added some new features to follow up on recent comments to the GroupCamp support team:
- moving a task from one project to another lets you move time spent recorded on that task as well,
- when you copy a task you can also copy the task's attached files,
- you can now customize the content of the Description field for time spent recorded on tasks.
Move time spent recorded on task
The checkbox Move time spent can be found when moving a task to another project.
In order to move a task and its time spent to another project, you must have the View - Create - Update - Delete privilege for the source project as well as for the target project, which can be configured in the Timelog application settings.
We are happy to introduce the new Journal feature to list who has done what in your GroupCamp account.
- New Journal icon in the Admin panel to list all actions in your account.
- New Journal tab in the Group settings window to list setting updates in a project, an intranet or an extranet group.
- New Journal tab in the Information panel of a group to show when members joined and left the group.
- New Journal tab in the Company window.
We have done a complete redesign of the Regional options icon located in the Admin panel of your GroupCamp.
The Regional options icon now has three tabs: General, Time units and Accounting.
In the Time units tab, you can now manage your budget in days of work and enter durations in hours. We use the value of the Duration of a workday field to display time spent in days in the budget summary of a project.