Use the privilege "A team" in the Admin panel
Do you know how to extend admin privileges to a list of colleagues? Do you know how to grant certain privileges to colleagues without granting them to administrators?
In the Admin panel, the privilege A team was created for this purpose. This privilege is available for global features in your account (see example below).
Note: This privilege is not available in working groups' applications where the privilege The management team is used.
You can select :
- A team from your management team list
- A management team + Administrators
Use the Teams application if you would like to create and manage all your management teams. To find out more, please read this FAQ: How to use teams and management teams?
In the Admin panel, you can use the privilege A team for the following features:
- Who can create colleagues? Guests? Companies?
- Who can create groups?
- Who can manage users? Groups? Files?
- Who can manage teams? Management teams?
- Who can create organizations? Who can update a colleague's organization?
- Who can manage categories?
As always, please feel free to email us if you have any questions related to privileges, teams and management teams.
Your GroupCamp Team