Here are some updates to share with you:
- Feature split in two parts: <Change project settings - Archive the project - Delete the project> to
<Change project settings> and <Archive / Enable - Delete / Restore>.
- The A team privilege has beed added to the new <Archive / Enable - Delete / Restore> feature.
Following your requests to the support team, we have split the following feature in two parts for Intranet, Extranet and Project groups.
We have activated email alerts when recording time spent on tasks.
- Send an email alert when time spent exceeds estimated time on a task.
- Send an email alert when a user records time spent for a task to which that user is not assigned.
Use Tasks settings to configure email alerts.
We are happy to share these new time tracking updates with you:
- new entry forms to record time spent,
- new menus in Timelog and Timesheet apps,
- a link to the task is displayed for time spent recorded on tasks.
Our engineers have been busy all summer and we are excited for you to see the updates we've made.
- New group types: Intranet and Extranet
- New Actions menu in all pages
- Introduction of a new manager role: Project managers, Intranet managers, Extranet managers
- New feature: Follow posts from the Group feed
- The available size of uploaded files has doubled from 50 MB to 100 MB
- Custom settings feature for a group is now available when using any plan
You can read about specific updates to GroupCamp projects and to time tracking in this blog.
In addition to the updates described in this blog, we have also worked on GroupCamp's project management.
- New design to the project settings window and to the configuration of Projects settings in the Admin panel
- New project fields: Project code, Project type, Project managers(s), Project privileges and project dates
- Reassign tasks and milestones from one user to another for all projects. New Gantt view.
- Time tracking: Mandatory filling out of configurable Description field, email reminders for weekly timesheet entry (Best plan and higher).
- New overall budget, email alert when the budget exceeds a certain percentage. Budgets are now available from the Start plan.
- New Excel reports
- New Actions menu
- The weekly and monthly stored key metrics and project budget feature has been deleted as it was infrequently used.
New design to Projects settings
When your GroupCamp account is linked with your Google Apps for Work domain, you can know view Google Calendars of your colleagues inside GroupCamp.
When colleagues have synced their Google Apps calendars in their GroupCamp preferences, you can access their calendars when assigning a task.
This new feature allows for a zip folder containing several files to be recovered.
- Download a zip folder of attachments from an item.
- In received emails, download a zip folder with all attachments.
- In the Files app, select several files and download a zip folder.
Download a zip folder of attachments from an item
In the attachments tab, the Download button lets you recover a zip folder of attached files.
This blogpost is to inform you of a few updates to GroupCamp installed on May 23, 2016.
- Time spent entry in a projet
- Acces to guest preferences
- Pinned posts and Discussions app
- Important Name changes
Time spent entry in a project
We added total time spent for the current day and week in the Timelog app of a project.