This new feature allows for a zip folder containing several files to be recovered.
- Download a zip folder of attachments from an item.
- In received emails, download a zip folder with all attachments.
- In the Files app, select several files and download a zip folder.
Download a zip folder of attachments from an item
In the attachments tab, the Download button lets you recover a zip folder of attached files.
This blogpost is to inform you of a few updates to GroupCamp installed on May 23, 2016.
- Time spent entry in a projet
- Acces to guest preferences
- Pinned posts and Discussions app
- Important Name changes
Time spent entry in a project
We added total time spent for the current day and week in the Timelog app of a project.
GroupCamp is happy to announce new post features and design.
- New Post a message and Post selected items popups
- Use the new display of items in a post
- Private items display in posts and emails
- Ownership of new uploaded files
New Post a message and Post selected items popups
Our goal was to simplify the existing post popups and provide better user experience for current and future uses.
We are glad to share some recent updates with you.
- New status icons for users
- Email notifications: change default value
- Help Center: Colleagues can access to the GroupCamp support team
- Rename of GroupCamp Project offering to GroupCamp offering
- New Mega plan for heavy customers
- Bug fixes and improvements
You can now make a color display of the group description field in the Activity application.
Just check the box and select a color.
We are glad to share some exciting news with you.
Responsive version (Beta)
- This version is now activated in all GroupCamp accounts (if you wish to disable it, please contact the GroupCamp support team).
- Faster connection time
- Added a Search field in the My projects menu (this field is displayed only when you are a member of more than 15 projects)
- In the Settings > Identity menu, you can now edit your 1) Username 2) Primary email 3) Password.
- Fixed: task lists refresh when adding a milestone
As you already know, our IT team is always on the lookout for new ways to improve your user experience.
This month, our engineers greatly improved the message counter in your GroupCamp Inbox. We wanted to give you a quick recap so that you can fully understand how it works !
From now on, the GroupCamp Inbox counter: